7/6/12

Una que otra cosita : )

Ayer tuve la alegría de recibir unas cositas que le había comprado a Hege en su linda tienda y por la noche me entretuve haciendo un nuevo diseño en madera y lo colgué con el hilo que hege me amarró las cucharitas de madera que le compré que después las pienso pintar, aquí les muestro : )

Yesterday I was so happy to received the package of some things that a bought in Hege's lovely store and later I made a new wood design and I put it on the wall with the strand that came with the little wood spoons that I bought. I going to paint those little spoons later : ) .






Fotos Mariela R.

2 comments

  1. Like these pics! just my style...
    Have a nice weekend. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great at your place! Nice to see it!
    Have a lovely weekend! big hug hx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!
Rude comments will be deleted immediately.

EVANGELINE © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes