7/7/15

Show Me Your Favorite Space

Hello everyone! today on Show Me Your Favorite Space series is Mel time all the way from the UK, I know Mel from instagram, she is the nicest person with a beautiful family and not so long ago she remodel her kitchen which I love.

Hola a todos! hoy en Enseñame Tu Espacio Favorito les presento a Mel desde Inglaterra, a quien conozco por instagram, ella es súper buena onda con una hermosa familia y no hace tanto tiempo remodeló su cocina la cual adoro.



"My kitchen is my favourite space- it's a place where we spend a lot of our time in, chatting eating and entertaining. It's a place that reflects everything I like Scandinavian, doses of colour and above all clutter. As much as I love minimalism I couldn't commit completely because my head is full of ideas. This space is a much loved family space and above all it has good wifi signal for me to access Instagram."


Photos by Mel

Thank you so much for showing us your beautiful kitchen, I love that yellow touch!.

You can find her lovely feed here on ig.

Muchas gracias por mostrarnos tu hermosa cocina, me encanta ese toque de amarillo!.

Si quieres ver su feed en ig puedes encontrarla aquí.


No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!
Rude comments will be deleted immediately.

EVANGELINE © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes