7/14/15

Show Me Your Favorite Space.

Hi!! Today is another day for Show Me Your Favorite Space and is time to see Marielvira's favorite space and I can"t blame her, her children room is just beautiful, spacious, have lovely details is a lovely space to seat and play. Marielvira is a great friend, she live in Spain with her beautiful family and she is a lovely person, who I can call friend, amiga. About her favorite space,I love that even though she have two boys their room is not all blue, is a black & white room and I love that because these days you can decorate your children room the color you want it and is going to look good.

Hola! Hoy es otro día para que Muestra Tu Espacio Favorito y es el turno de Marielvira y no la puedo culpar porque la habitación de sus niños es hermoso, espacioso, con muchos lindos detalles, un espacio que se ve que es para divertirse. Marielvira es una linda persona a la cuál puedo llamar amiga. Sobre su espacio favorito me encanta que a pesar de que tiene dos niños la habitación no es todo azul, es blanco y negro, y me encanta, porque demuestra que hoy en día puedes decorar la habitación de tus niños del color que prefieras y verse bien.




"My favorite space without a doubt is my children room, I love to see them play here and to me is even funny how they in a second can put everything out of place. From some time ago I follow blogs like Mariela's one and thanks to them I get inspire to give every room a different touch, I'm obsess with nordic design but I always put a personal touch and sometimes is not that simple, in the meantime I keep changing things and founding my own style at the same time."

"Mi rincón favorito de la casa es el de la habitación de los niños sin duda alguna, me encanta verlos jugar aquí y hasta me divierte ver como en un segundo ponen todo fuera de su sitio. Desde hace algún tiempo sigo blogs de decoración como el Mariela y gracias a ellos he podido inspirarme para darle un toque distinto a cada rincón de mi casa, yo estoy obsesionada con el estilo nórdico pero siempre hay que agregar tu estilo personal y a veces no es tan sencillo, mientras lo consigo voy poco a poco cambiando todo de lugar y encontrando mi estilo personal." 



Photos by Marielvira

Thank you so much for showing your favorite space, if you want to see her lovely feed at instagram you can find her here.

Muchas gracias por mostrarnos tu espacio favorito, si quieres ver más hermosas fotos de su hogar y demás puedes encontrarla en instagram aquí.




No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments!
Rude comments will be deleted immediately.

EVANGELINE © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes